As a new business you are bombarded with advice from all sides, often of mixed quality. Consequently, finding reliable advice is a real breath of fresh air. Most people who start up in business do so because they have the combination of a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. Not because they are experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business.
The last thing you want is to feel constrained by reams of daunting paperwork and cumbersome red tape. What you do need is the support infrastructure of a highly experienced team. That is where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas. We will act as a sounding board and help you evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We think you will find our approach refreshing.Our integrated business start-up services include:
- Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Preparing a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Dealing with company secretarial issues
- Setting up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements